Tenants may find the following information helpful in their search for their new home.
Powell Property do not charge prospective tenants a fee for our services
Viewing a property
All viewings may be arranged by contacting our letting agent directly on 087 6222 779 or email@example.com.
It is important that any appointment that cannot be kept is cancelled as early as possible.Our letting agent will meet you at the property and will be ready to answer any questions you may have. It is a good idea, when possible, to have all interested tenants attend the viewing to ensure that everyone is happy with the final decision.
Our lettings agent will work around your schedule and is available to view a property by appointment at both evenings and weekends.
Requirements for tenancy
- A completed Tenancy Application Form (Available above)
- 2 written references are required from each tenant – one work reference and one previous landlord reference. Verbal references will not be accepted
- Photocopy of recent passport/drivers’ license per applicant
- Bank account details are required from the head tenant for the monthly payment of rent before signing the lease.
- A security deposit (to be paid prior to signing the lease). This is normally the equivalent of 1 months’ rent.
- Following the landlord’s approval, each tenant will be required to sign a lease.
- The first months’ rent is payable as the lease is signed. All future rents will then be paid by standing order direct to our client rent account.
Powell Property will register your tenancy with the Residential Tenancies Board