***To view floor plans, please click Brochure***
Powell Property are please to present No.3 The Lane, Woodville, Glanmire to the market. While the property is unfinished, it is ripe for redevelopment and given the scope of the site (approx. .95 acre), it may appeal to developers or those seeking to undertake a project.
It has never been a better time to acquire a property like this, with recent property sales figures indicating a steady rise in property prices in the Eastern suburbs of Cork City, this property will be sure to be top of the astute buyers list.
A plethora of local amenities & facilities - shops, schools (Primary & Secondary), sports clubs, bars and restaurants - are situated nearby. Glanmire Shopping Centre is situated minutes away and Mahon Point Shopping Centre is but a short drive from this property. The Dunkettle Interchange is within easy access to connect you to routes such as M8 Motorway (Cork/Dublin), N25 (route Cork to Rosslare via Waterford) and the N40 (orbital route to link you with the South Side of the City, Kinsale Road Roundabout, Douglas/Carrigaline/Ringaskiddy/Crosshaven, Wilton/Ballincollig and much more).
- Entrance Hall - Tiled floor with staircase to the left
- Double glass doors leading into a generous living room with marble fireplace and carpeted flooring. There is decorative cornice and 3 PVC windows
- Kitchen directly to your front from hallway tiled flooring and pine fitted kitchen
- Large second living room
- There is a porch extension to the rear of the property
- Third reception room to the front of the property
- Bathroom with shower, wc & whb. Floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedroom 1 Double size with double window overlooking the rear of the property
- Bedroom 2 Double size overlooking the front of the property
- First double bedrooms with timber flooring and ensuite with shower, wc & whb
- Second double bedroom generous size
- Laminate flooring in hallways
- 2 Velux windows
- Third double bedroom to the front
- Main bathroom fully tiled floor to ceiling, bath, wc & whb
- Fourth bedroom with fitted wardrobe
While an agreement is in place for connection to main sewerage system, this remains unfinished and it would fall to the purchaser to make payment for connection or install a biowaste system.